Envelopes are an essential stationery item in a business environment. Its the first branding of your business when communicating in writing. Hence its imperrative that your envelope printing is produced to the highest standard.
Aviva Print has a dedicated department which just prints envelopes. Its a separate process on a separate printing press. So you can be confident with our 20+ years printing envelopes that we'll get it right.
Some terms have changed over the years but here is a nutshell of envelope printing terminology:
We can also print pantone (PMS) colours, please contact us via our
Custom Quote page. Your artwork will help us determine the PMS colours for quoting.
- Lick and Stick is the same as Self Seal.
- Strip and Grip is the same as Peal and Seal
- Secretive is where the inside of the envelope has a pattern printed to mask the contents being visible from the outside of the envelope
- Window face is having a window and Plain face is without a window
- Pocket is where the opening is on the right short edge of the envelope
- Wallet is where the opening is on the top long edge of the envelope
- Full Colour (CMYK) is 4 Colour Process Printing
- Price engine is for printing on face only. For two sided printing please request a custom quote.
- Other sizes including X-Ray Envelopes are available as
custom quote requests
For large file please use our File Transfer page or paste a URL link in the additional instructions field.
Envelope Sizes and Styles
Aviva Print continually updates its printing technology both in pre-press and printing press equipment.
This ensures that your work hits our presses without issues and whilst printing our machines are equipped to scan periodically to measure the colour consistency.
Complimenting this we have experienced staff running our presses to provide that final oversight. But we don’t stop there; we have a dedicated team of staff in each finishing department.
Meaning that the guy who cuts your job to finish size does nothing but operate the guillotine all day long etc.
And of course we have a team of dispatch staff who pack and ship your work and provide a final QA check.
All of which is documented and signed off in each stage to provide an audit trail of your work throughout the printing process. That said:
- Our operations are ISO Certified (ISO 12647-2)
- Your satisfaction of our quality is how we measure this guarantee, subject to our terms of print supply.
- If you are not satisfied with the quality of the print, we will re-print them or refund your money with an apology.
With a dedicated dispatch department, you can be confident that we'll dispatch your order with any instructions you may provide on time and packed with care.
- Delivery is FREE and included in the price. As we print in various Print Centres across Australia, we use StarTrack for shipping overnight to any location.
- StarTrack is part of Australia Post and as such follow the overnight schedule as Express Post.
- CBD and Metro locations are mostly next day.
- If we are printing your item locally, a local courier will be used.
- In any event, a track number is always available to pin point where the items are.